Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tips from MindSharp SharePoint Developer Training

My Coworkers and I recently attended a private MindSharp SharePoint Developer training with Todd Bleaker in Salt Lake City, UT.
Todd has provided us with an unbelievable amount of information to help us work better with WSS. I have tried to capture some bits of the training that I think all developers might benefit from.

First and foremost, purchase Todd's book Developer's Guide to Windows SharePoint Sevices 3.0. The book really helps to understand the various intricacies in WSS 3.0 and helps developers become more efficient through the Object Model.

I will being posting a series of articles over the next few days/weeks contained "best of" hints and tips from the following areas:
  • Authentication
  • Authorization
  • Features
  • Site Definitions
  • Object Model
  • WSS v3 Web Services
  • Web Parts Fundamentals
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment